November 11, 2008 § Leave a comment
Stole it from Schtina and then translated it (:
1. Have you been in a relationship yet this year? Yes, and I’m LOVING it!
2. Have you celebrated your birthday yet? Not yet
3. Kissed two different persons in one night? No
4. Been on a diet? No
5. Met someone special who has changed your life? Definitely!
6. Been outside your own nation? YES!! 😀
7. What are you thinking right now? Itchy!!
8. Hugged someone? Yes (:
9. Slept in someone else’s bed? Yes
10. Gotten a job? Yes
11. Done something you regret? Yes
1. The last person you gave a hug? I can’t actually remember
2. Last person who called you? James
3. When was the last time you felt stupid? Today
1. Hometown? Lyngdal
2. Age? 20
3. Hair? Strawberry blond, apparently
4. Eyes? Blue
5. Height? 159.8 cm
6. Mood? Creative
7. Where would you rather be? Quakers Hill, Sydney, Australia
8. What was the last thing you drank? Cola Zero (I know, tragic)
1. Have you ever been in love? Yes (:
2. Do you believe in love? Absolutely!
3. Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes
4. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Most likely
5. Have you ever fallen in love with your best friend? Yes, and I’m LOVING it!!!!
6. Have you ever liked someone without telling them? Yes
7. Are you scared of commitments? No
8. Have you been in more than 5 relationships? No
1. Do you miss someone right now? Yes, my James ..
2. Are you happy? Yes I am (:
3. Are you eating something right now? I was before…chocolate (:
4. The last words you told your dad: “Ja, åkei!”
5. The last song you sang: Hope
6. The last thing you laughed at: Spit going everywhere in an airport
7. The last thing you said: “Ja”
8. The last person you cried for: I’m not sure
9. What picture is on your computer desktop? A very nom one
10. Common used phrase: Kake
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Said “I love you” to someone? All the time (to James, that is)
2. Had a really weird dream, and relived it the next day? No.. More like a few months later
3. The worst feeling in the world: Rejection
4. Future daughter’s name: Sara, Sophie, Hope, Jennie, Amy (possibly spelled Aimée).. the list goes on
5. Future son’s name: I’m sorry. Jesus knows He better give me baby girls
6. What sleepwear do you use? PJ’s